As every homeowner in Ohio knows, winter can be unpredictable. From cold, rainy days to snowstorms, we see it all this time of year. The best way we have found to make it through the rough winter weather is by creating a safe and warm home environment to retreat to each day. So, if your furnace is starting to show signs of failing, you want to look into a replacement right away! Read on to learn when your furnace needs replaced and how the expert team at Allied Services, Inc. can help.
Signs of a Failing Furnace
Your furnace may need to be replaced if you notice the following signs:
- Rising energy bills- Your furnace may be running less efficiently.
- Excessive dust- More dust, dander, soot, rust, or dirt building up within your home while your furnace is running is a sign of system failure.
- Rooms heating unevenly- As your furnace ages, it can be more difficult to push heat evenly throughout your home.
- Visible damage- Signs of rust or cracks developing in or around your furnace mean it’s time to replace.
Professional Furnace Replacement
If you’ve noticed a few of these signs or you feel like you’re spending more time with the HVAC repair man than your own family, the friendly staff at Allied Services, Inc. is here to help. When you call us to have a new furnace installed, our professional technicians will walk you through the process to ensure that we install the best unit for your home. Check out our process:
- Planning: We start by sending an engineer to your home to run a load calculation. This formula helps us choose the right size of furnace for your home or office. This step is absolutely necessary to ensure you purchase the right size furnace for your home. So, it’s important never to use a contractor who skips this step.
- Installation: One of our factory-trained experts will visit your home and install the furnace according to the plans set up by the engineer and homeowner.
- Quality Control: After installation, a quality control representative visits and inspects the equipment to ensure we have total customer satisfaction and that we have maintained our highest standards of practice. City or county building inspection personnel will also perform a third-party inspection.
Contact Allied Services, Inc. today at (937) 269-5059 to discuss your heating needs and receive an estimate for furnace repairs or furnace replacement.